9.23.2010

bored?

I've been thinking lately about what motivates me and what I look forward to... In other words, what is it that I like to do in my free time/when I'm not working or otherwise committed. What do I look forward to? I thought that it might be the next e-mail I receive, or maybe depositing my check in the bank and watching the number go up, spending time with the cats and/or looking at my fish tank, or maybe buying some awesome grocery (I know, lame), or maybe when Joel gets home from work, or maybe watching TV... Then I realized that none of these things really get me going. Lots of those things used to seem so exciting, though. Turns out I just don't appreciate them as much as I used to. Long story short, I'm glad that I figured that all out before I got to a place where my vibrant life seemed colorless. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment