9.21.2010

overdue

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Life gets in the way of important stuff like the computer. ; ) Things that have happened: Visited with family one afternoon, had dinner with Charles and Z, got sick (still recovering), sang at The Journey with Joel leading music, became obsessed with Soulive's newest album (Rubber Soulive, all Beatles covers--SO good!), and a few other things...

Most of you probably know this about me: I can be a very social person, and I LOVE being around good company. Lately, I've been craving that interaction with people. I've felt lonely and too geographically far from people that I really want to be around (all of this excepting Joel, the best companion ever, of course!). To make a long story short, I've felt isolated from my friends here in Melrose. It's a hike to get to MetroWest or New Hampshire or Florida to spend a bit of time with friends. With all this going through my head, I proceeded with the plans on the calendar. This included going to Z's apartment for dinner with her and Charles. Then we drove home. 20 minutes! They're close by! I HAVE FRIENDS WHO LIVE NEAR ME! No, I'm not excited about that. Actually, I totally am. : ) Thanks, Charles and Z, for living near us and for hanging out with us; it makes a huge difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment