2.10.2011

school

Joel's in school now. He is SUPER busy between work, homework, driving, classes, and practicing. I'm finding myself with a whole lot of extra time on my hands. I don't know... I guess I just want to be spending time with people more, especially Joel. The cats are good company, but only for a while. Joel and I do spend time together; it just feels sparse and sometimes forced. So that's my current plight.

In other news, I'm looking forward to going to an animal shelter with Bethany and Mercy next week. : ) Talk about an activity that I enjoy!

Oh! Also, Joel is trying to get set up teaching some lessons down in this region (Central MA/Metro West), so we're working on a website for him. It looks awesome so far. I'll share the link as soon as it's ready. It's my first endeavor with iWeb, and I am having SO much fun with it.

1 comment:

  1. You know we may sign up for Joel's classes?! Ben - my DH - is trying to learn off youtube videos :) good luck on the website!

    ReplyDelete