2.05.2011

this is the birthday song, it doesn't last that long

Today is Joel's birthday. He's in New Hampshire for the weekend with the band, and I'm here at home cleaning and running errands and getting ready for company tomorrow. I like having no schedule, but I miss not having a schedule with someone. It can be lonely to be bored at home all alone. I'm glad that Joel and I are married.

My hands are pretty much always cold. Sometimes, it seems like there's something wrong with them because they get so cold and emaciated. But Joel always comes home at the end of the day and holds my hands so they warm up. He's good. Yesterday, I missed Joel a lot, because my hands were fa-reeeeeeeeezing, and he wasn't coming home (in NH, as previously mentioned). I went to bed with cold hands. I'm looking forward to his return.

Superbowl at our place tomorrow for young adults. Join us if you're in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment