6.01.2011

want to come to the gym for free?

I've been going to the gym for a couple of months now, but not as regularly as I want to. I've hoped to go at least three times a week, but it tends to be less than that. So I'm looking for a gym buddy. Here's the scoop: I have a gym membership that allows me unlimited guest privileges, so you just have to come with me. I just want someone to meet me at the gym in the morning (doesn't have to be super early, but it can be if that's what you need). And you also get access to unlimited tanning, unlimited massage chair use, unlimited training, etc. I just need someone I know to meet me there so I have some bit of accountability. You don't have to work out with me or even say hello! I need to go to the Planet Fitness in Milford on Tuesday mornings, but I'm pretty flexible on location, other than that (Marlborough, West Boylston, etc.). E-mail me if you're interested in joining me: rousseaujess@yahoo.com. I've gone with my mom a couple times, and those times were great, but I need someone who can come more regularly. Anyone interested? Anyone at all? Did I mention that it's free to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment