11.04.2010

i miss it so much

So a week from tomorrow, I'll be heading down to FLORIDA after work!! :D I'm pretty pumped for my visit; I don't know if I'm being too subtle. I don't like this cold weather at all. Believe it or not, I would trade all the colorful leaves of my lifetime for year-round sun. I miss it so much the first day I'm forced to wear pants (instead of shorts). I miss the sun and its warmth so much. Speaking of things I miss... Julie. She went to Pennsylvania for school in 2006, then moved back there after graduation to live with a family for whom she was working, then moved to Florida with that same family, and now plans to stay down there for at least quite a while. While I am very much looking forward to visiting with her next weekend, I am not enjoying the fact that she's not moving nearer to me. I think that she made a good decision in choosing to stay, but it kind of stinks that she won't be around. Someday we might be within driving distance of each other, but I'm not planning on it any more. I'm glad that Julie is doing what's best for her, but I'm sad that I won't be living around my friend any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment