11.08.2010

what did YOU do with your extra hour?

Yesterday we got to set our clocks back for one glorious hour. That gives us a bonus of an extra hour's sleep... well, most of us. Because I can't sleep (see older post), I didn't really get any more sleep than usual. Also, Joel and I didn't have to be at church in the morning, because The Journey was having an evening service this week. What did I do before church? Lots of things, but most importantly: I cut my hair! By myself! And let me tell you... I. Look. Awesome. : ) Honestly, I don't look different at all. I just snipped off a tiny bit so my hair would be healthier, and I angled the front few pieces that were bangs about 3 years ago. I'm so proud of myself for successfully cutting my own hair. I've cut others' hair successfully on several occasions, except this one time, but I was taking a risk doing my own. Turns out I've got mad hair cutting skills. : ) If anyone needs their tresses trimmed, check out my new salon and website; I'd love to help!

I'm really funny. Yeah right, like I'd have a salon.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! You need to cut Joel's hair to look like your website advertisement.

    ReplyDelete